Our Raw Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar with the mother is made with handpicked organic apples straight from an apple orchard in Cheog, Shimla. It is unpasteurized which makes it potent, and contains all the good bacteria and enzymes needed by your pet.
Packed with benefits, ACV is good for your pet both inside and outside! Made in an ISO certified following GMP practices, our ACV is good for humans too and has the same benefits!
Raw and Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar and nothing else!
- Blood Sugar Levels: ACV may be able to help with regulating blood sugar levels in your dog.
- Cardiovascular health: The acetic acid in ACV can help reduce high lipid levels and high blood pressure. This can lead to better heart health for your dog.
- Anti-microbial: There is evidence that ACV has antimicrobial properties. In particular, ACV can help restrict the growth of toxic bacteria like E. coli, S. aureus (staph infection) and yeast like C. albicans (candida).
- UTI's: There is some evidence that ACV may be able to help with urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Cognitive health: ACV may be able to help keep your dog’s mind sharp. Recent studies show that foods that contain phenolic compounds can help lower Alzheimer’s risk in humans. So they could help protect your dog from Canine Cognitive Disorder (CCD)
- Anti-oxidant: ACV can help reduce oxidative stresses that come with obesity. Oxidative stress occurs when free radicals (unstable, damaged molecules) begin to harm the cells in your dog’s body.
- Good for the gut: The fermentation process used for raw ACV makes it a useful prebiotic. ACV’s prebiotic properties support the good bacteria in the gut, helping with digestion and keeping the gut nice and healthy.
- Repel pests: As a rinse to repel fleas and ticks
- Reduce itching: As a rinse to reduce itching and symptoms of allergies
Internally: Don’t give your dog undiluted ACV. Always mix it into her water or food. Give the following daily amount depending on the size of your dog:
A teaspoon for every 6 kgs of body weight
Externally: Make a 50/50 dilution with water and spray your dog pre-walks to repel ticks and fleas
Make a dilution in the ratio 1:10 with water and use this as a rinse post shampoo to reduce itching, allergies and dandruff.