If your dog is prone to seasonal allergies, look no further cause our Wild Harvested Nettle is here for you!
Nettle is commonly used for seasonal, environmental and food allergies, and are meant to be added to your pets meals daily. It offers support during allergy season and offers year round nutrition. It's the go-to choice for dog food for skin issues!
- Anti-allergic – reduces allergic symptoms via mast cell stabilization.
- Anti-rheumatic – an umbrella term for an herb that helps musculoskeletal conditions with undefined mechanism.
- Depurative – cleanses the blood, often helpful for skin and detoxifying.
- Nutritive tonic - restores the body and adds nutrients.
- Styptic – stops bleeding when applied to a wound.
- Diuretic – increases flow of urine and kidney filtration.
Anti-inflammatory – reduces inflammation.
STEPS TO USE
Add 1/2 tsp for 10 kgs of weight.
You can either add the leaves to the meal and hydrate with warm broth/water, or make a tea with water and nettle and add this to meals.
This tea can be used as a rinse post shampoo to help with itching.
My 10 y.o Shihtzu is prone tocongestive allergies. Half a teaspoon on alternate days helps control it..