Made with a blend of 14 herbs, fruits, veggies and seeds that have been scientifically proven to kill worms and intestinal parasites - No Worms is here to get rid of the creepies.
1. Pumpkin Seeds: Contains Cucurbitin paralyzes the worms and eliminates them from your dog's digestive tract.
2. Kalonji Seeds: Supports digestion, is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and has been scientifically proven to kill larvae and adult tapeworms.
3. Pomegranate: is useful for fighting off tapeworms. Compounds in pomegranate help expel worms from the digestive tract.
4. Carrots: Contains beta carotene and fibre to scrape intestinal walls and remove mucous and expel worms.
5. Coconut: Is a known vermifuge i.e known to expel worms and parasites.
Feed 1 tsp for every 5 kgs, every 2-3 days on empty stomach ideally.
If your dog has worms feed daily for a 2 weeks.
Best used regularly, we also recommend using R56 (homeopathy) and a fresh diet that is nutritionally balanced to keep worms far away.
Not for pregnant, lactating dogs.